To make my blog more equal opportunity for you visual learners out there, I now include a weekly post of an image that comes up when I google “mother images.” Because I am well-read and classy I then enlighten you by interpreting how the image captures real moments in Motherhood.
1. Eating a hot meal.
2. Eating said meal without having to get up to fetch anything.
3. Eating a meal without the mention of poop.
4. Eating a meal without someone actually pooping during the meal.
5. Preparing one meal that all family members actually eat.
6. Family leaves meal without creating other major messes or dirty laundry.
7. When I go to use the parmesan grater, there is actually some goddamned cheese in it. (Hypothetically speaking of course.)